Skip to main content

He watches: Voyeur bbw

"Boss, here goes your mail for the day", as Sarah tosses the mail onto the desk and closes the door behind her. Amber, thinks I am cheating on her with my secretary Sarah but I am not. I am a venture capitalist, which keeps me busy saying yes and no to business deals. I work late every night which is why she is suspicious a lot. Tonight, I decided to surprise her by including her into my lucrative business deals. Let me call her, "I'll be home soon, but if anybody knocks the door don't answer its late and I told Ron not to come by tonight," She asks what time will I arrive but I quickly avoid a time and tell her I will see you shortly. Did I mentioned that I am a business man? However, there is part of me my wife doesn't know about. How could I explain this ... well I have a voyeurism fetish. I love getting up close to women and watching what’s under their skirt with my phone. My preference is big women with soft plushy bodies. One time I was standing waiting for a cab in New York City when all of sudden a big round redbone lady stood right next to me. I leaned into her a little and smelled an edible fragrance of peaches and vanilla. Her skirt flared and carried the wind each time she moved. Between her legs I seen her thighs rub back and forth like a hot fire. Taking my cell from my pocket, I turned on my camera and slightly moved behind her. In a still pose, her legs parted as if she needed a breeze between those thick luscious thighs. I moved my cell slightly under her skirt with my briefcase blocking others from seeing. "Mm  ...no panties, “thinking to myself it was my lucky day. As she stood, catching the breeze I seen her pussy lips massage each other in and out. I quickly loosened my grey tie and leaned into her some more. Whispering slightly into her ear, “let me blow on those hot lips baby," as she turned her head and smiled at me. I took her to a back alley, put my heavy cock deep into that plush wet pussy. Usually I just look up under skirts and go about my day however I hate to go to work hungry.

My wife is chubby in all the right places. Sometimes she feels abandoned by me but I like to spread our love among the other women I fuck. Although I am hardly home, I watch my wife from my office. I have cameras all over the house but she doesn't know it. Some nights she goes to sleep crying and some nights she sits on the computer exposing her breast only to other men on Skype. Sometimes this makes me mad but I figure it’s a fair trade. I told you, I was a business man and sometimes I prefer business to pleasure. A wealthy man I know, seen my wife and wanted to play with her for a million dollars. The first time he asked, I said no because it would be so wrong of me to sell my wife for a measly million dollars. Then much later, he increased the price to 6 million dollars for one night with my wife. I sat in my office as my secretary bounced on my dick thinking about this transaction. The fuck at the moment was good but I love my wife. After I fucked Sarah, I called him and agreed to the transaction. I told him that he would have to peek my wife's interest first through Skype and if she allowed it to happen then he could have her for one night. He agreed to the terms, and let me know he would contact her tonight by Skype. Before he hung up I asked him, why did he want my wife in particular? He said, "Your wife is soft all over with pillow breasts and a curvy ass with long black hair, “as passionately described her. "Also her eyes are like a moonlight, that I never seen before, “then he told me how lucky I was.


I sat in my office waiting for her to sit at the computer. Tonight she looked a little different, she had on a short black chemise with no bra or panties. I sat back in my chair and watched her as usual, as she toggled with the idea of talking to these men on camera. She sat there for a minute and then he popped up on to her screen. She talked to him nervously, as if she was shy and began to shift her body in the chair. The wealthy business man I had talked to over the phone I never seen him until now. I took my legs off my desk and began to examine closer. His skin was bronze like a Greek with black long curly hair. She kept smiling at him into the camera so I knew she was turned on by him. Then he told her to play with her pussy which I knew she would say no to. So I sat back relaxed in my chair, thinking of what I will do with my 6 million dollars. Then all of sudden, she stood up lifted her chemise, and rubbed her pussy lips. Instantly I became glued to the screen, as I watched her move in such a seductive way. She perched herself upon the top of the chair and spread her legs rubbing her clit and massaging her nipples as she watched him jerk his cock. I kept hearing him say, "I love you and marry me," then suddenly she stopped rubbing her pussy then turned around. I looked at my screen intensely, wishing she could feel my rage from her not engaging in this session. Her eyes seem to look directly at me and then she said," Julian, I have already sent you the divorce papers by mail, Sarah put it on your desk. Sitting here confused she looks back to the camera and calls him by name then says, "Yes I will marry you, I am free now."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs of a Good Woman

A good woman is hard to find. However, the signs are obvious when you meet a woman with certain qualities. Scan the list I created below to determine if the person you are talking to is worth the good woman label.    Signs of a good woman She gets along great with family and friends She has integrity  She accepts responsibility and moves on from mistakes  She is reliable and proactive  She is hardworking, orderly, and focused on goals  She researches and consults with her partner before embarking on big decisions She is optimistic and interesting She is self-aware and honest  She has initiative and can adapt to any situation Listens and shows enthusiasm for the future Loves and takes care of herself She is independent

Stay Out of His Rotation : Fuck Buddy

How to realize you are just a fuck buddy. Before the twelve o'clock hour comes, he calls. In this moment, your frown becomes a smile with the sound of his voice. Your mind races with thoughts of intimacy as familiar words fall from his lips. Within minutes the deal is sealed. He is on the way to pick you up like a prince coming to get his princess. This story sounds so rewarding but I have to skip to the end. As you wake up, there he is getting dressed ready to take you back home. No calls for a whole week and then you repeat the same scenario. All of this can be avoided by learning to say no.  If this scenario has been going on for a while just know he has someone else. Also, understand that it will never get better. There is no moment that he will suddenly realize that you are good for him. Your power is in saying the word, "no." Don't waste your time on potential because he is not even thinking about you in that way. He may even say he likes you or hint at love. Ho

Thoughtful Gifts for Valentines Day

Valentine's Day, is like hell for men but you can survive it with this simple list of gifts. Just listen to her today, listen to all her crazy work stories and about the bitch she hates but goes shopping with Tell her she looks nice  Buy her something practical like a facial brush or schedule a message Pay a bill , yes this is the most romantic thing ever trust me Wash her car  Lastly tell her why you are still with her